SC500™ Commercial Nilfisk-Advance
- No-nonsense pinch-to-control tank drain hose simply works
- Two key system with separate controls for the Superuser (yellow key) and Operator (gray key)
- Recovery tank tilts back easily, allowing full access to the batteries and the optional EcoFlex™ System detergent bottle
- Mechanical foot pedals allow for hassle-free raising and lowering of the squeegee
- Solution tank easily fills via front grate, sink-attachable hose, or side fill port
- Easy click off/on brush/pad holder with control panel button (disc model only)
INTRODUCING THE SC500™
From hospitals and schools, to sports centers and manufacturing floors, the Advance SC500™ walk-behind scrubber ushers in a new wave of productivity in the places where cleaning professionals need it most. With a modern design engineered to provide better control and improved sightlines, this compact 20 inch and 12 gallon disc or orbital scrubber cleans both effectively and quietly. Using Quiet Mode, the SC500 is one of the quietest machines, offering daytime cleaning.
SmartFlow™ Technology is just that, Smart.
Conventional automatic scrubbers tend to apply more water and cleaning solution on the floor than what is needed, especially when maneuvering around obstacles, slowing down on turns or cleaning along edges. SmartFlow™ technology eliminates extra solution dispensing by automatically reducing the solution flow rate when the machine is slowed down, extending the productivity per tankful. With larger tanks and less solution dispensed, operators will extend the time between dump and refill cycles by as much as 50%. The use of less solution with SmartFlow helps eliminate waste and more importantly, lessens the risk of slip and fall incidents within the facility.
- Equipment Type
- Scrubbers / Floor Cleaning Equipment