Storage is a challenge many manufacturers and warehouses face. Innovative storage solutions, like pallet racking or metal-point shelving, can help you increase floor space and capacity without moving to bigger premises or acquiring more storage facilities. Fitzgerald Equipment Company has specialized in material handling products since 1962. Our highly skilled team will help you make the most of your warehouse.
Storage Solutions From Fitzgerald Equipment Company
Fitzgerald Equipment Company offers state-of-the-art storage solutions for warehouses and distribution centers, maximizing the space available and minimizing the need for off-site storage. The racks enable you to safely store materials, retrieve them quickly and speed up operations, which increases your productivity for a better bottom line.
Types of Racking and Shelving Systems We Carry
Fitzgerald Equipment Company offers various racking and shelving systems. We will work with you to evaluate the best options for your needs. Popular storage systems include:
- Structural cantilevers: These heavy storage racks can hold substantial loads, including industrial materials, like metal and PVC pipes or timber. They provide easy access for storage and retrieval.
- Mezzanine structures: These steel structures are ideal for creating more floor space in existing buildings. Mezzanine structures offer a cost-effective way to establish an uninterrupted area on multiple floors.
- Structural racks: We customize these storage solutions according to your layout, shape, application or gauge requirements. Our structural racks' uprights and beams connect with various sizes, adding durability and rigidity.
- Flow system racks: These high-density structures have slightly sloped channels and rollers that allow operators to slide materials into place. This space-maximizing storage solution enables you to store more palletized items without intermediate aisles. The efficient system works with a first in, first out (FIFO) strategy.
- Wide-span shelving: Hand-loaded shelving solutions are easy to assemble and able to accommodate medium to heavy loads. This storage shelving is ideal for various smaller stocks of person-to-person items.
- Metal-point shelving: This versatile, cost-effective storage solution is used in multiple applications. Place the adaptable system in modules with an option to add walkways.
- Selective pallet racking: The flexible, industrial racking solution suits facilities with fixed and variable storage needs. The racking system easily adjusts to handle various loads and pallet sizes.
- Drive-in pallet racking: This high-density storage solution is ideal for high-volume limited or same stock-keeping units (SKUs). The last-in, first-out (LIFO) system with single-aisle access enables a deep, narrow design.
- Pushback racking system: A no-aisle system that offers front loading and unloading storage (FILO), enabling higher density than other pallet racking systems.
Benefits of Smart Storage Solutions
There's a way to use every square foot of space in your storage facility optimally. When you invest in smart racking and storage systems, you can:
- Streamline operations.
- Better protect your inventory.
- Increase safety and productivity.
Contact Us for Pallet Racking and Shelving Solutions
You need economical storage facilities that maximize your available space and promote operational efficiency. We offer a range of best-in-class racking solutions at Fitzgerald Equipment Company, and our knowledgeable team will help you find a perfect fit.