- Base is cast metal and chrome-plated for durability and easy cleanup
- Large non-marking rear wheels make transporting easy
- Effortless handle height adjustment
- Molded, ergonomic handle includes comfortable trigger levers and safety lock-out switch
- Safety activation switch on all models
A HEAVY-DUTY FLOOR MACHINE TO MEET YOUR DEMANDS
Whether stripping, scrubbing,or screening, the Pacesetter™ line of floor machines has a model to fit your needs. Each Pacesetter features heavy-duty construction, including an all-cast metal frame and chrome-plated base.
An ergonomic molded handle protects hands while operating along walls and around corners. A red safety lock switch prevents accidental start ups. A compression style lever easily adjusts handle height. Pad holders are standard. The yellow, super-flex cord handles easily and reduces tangling. A clear plastic hospital plug allows the operator to verify electrical integrity at each use of the machine.
At 1.5 hp, 175 rpm, the Pacesetter HD is available in 17- and 20-inch sizes. A triple-planetary gear design lasts longer than other gear drives because they do not develop a wear pattern. A sealed gearbox requires no maintenance.
Also available the Pacesetter 20SD – a super duty 20-inch floor machine. For extreme duty, the 1.75 hp, 175 rpm machine also has the triple-planetary gear design for longer wear.
The Pacesetter 20TS is a two-speed floor machine with a 1.5 hp and DC rectified motor. The two-speed machine runs at 180 and 320 rpm.
- Equipment Type
- Floor Cleaning Equipment / Floor Machines