- Carpets dry within 30 minutes, reducing the risk of mold and other airborne allergens
- Quiet operation and quick dry times enable safe, inconspicuous daytime cleaning
- Single-spray jet eliminates streaking
- LIFT ™ technology increases per tank productivity and reduces water consumption for faster dry times a deep cleaning
- The available AXP™ Onboard Detergent-Dispensing System minimizes chemical and water use
- Dual counter rotating brushes reduce carpet wear versus vacuums
CRI-CERTIFIED EXTRACTION FOR A DEEPER CLEAN
AquaPLUS™ and AquaPLUS™ AXP™ battery-powered carpet extractors feature Advance’s patented LIFT™ low-moisture technology for a clean that receives the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Seal of Approval for soil removal and dry times.
AquaPLUS extractors with LIFT (Low-moisture, Indirect spray, Fast dry time, True cleaning) feature a patented spray system. The single-spray nozzle design eliminates streaking that can lead to delayed drying. The fast dry time of the AquaPLUS extractors make them ideal solutions for daytime cleaning. No other extractors will deliver a certified deep clean and get people back on your carpets in less than 30 minutes.
AquaPLUS extractors help protect your carpet investment, while meeting green-cleaning standards outlined in the new GS-42 guidelines. The patented AXP system on the AquaPLUS AXP extractor provides the flexibility to clean with any detergent, including those that are green certified.
At just 69 dB A, AquaPLUS meets LEED-EB’s IEQ credit guidelines for quiet operation. With LIFT technology and CRI certification, AquaPLUS extractors are the “greenest” carpet extractors in the industry.
The unique Deep Treat™ single-pass, pre-spray feature on the AquaPLUS AXP, eliminates clumsy hand-held spray bottles and allows the proper application of pre-spray chemical, minimizing chemical use and costs. Fast dry times, battery-operation, and a pre-spray feature contribute to increased productivity in your facility.
- Equipment Type
- Carpet Extractors / Floor Cleaning Equipment