How can we help?
Professional Dual Surface Cleaning The MC1200™ features an improved dual-surface design that significantly increases your cleaning capability. Using high pressure water at 1,200 psi for hard surface cleaning of tile and grout and other hard surfaces, the MC1200 easily loosens soils and immediately vacuums them up with a powerful 3-stage vacuum. This cleaning method leaves floors dryer than traditional methods and minimizes downtime. Auto-fill, auto-dump, and power priming significantly increase your productivity on the job by eliminating the need to stop work to fill or empty solution tanks. Then for professional carpet cleaning, switch to instant 212° F hot water with adjustable 150-500 psi.
- 25 foot high pressure solution line and crushproof vacuum hose
- Two detachable cords, 12/3 gauge, hospital grade plugs
- Two handles for easy maneuverability and loading
- Large 16 gallon solution tank capacity provides longer run times
- 10 inch non-marking wheels
- 1,200 psi pump for hard surface cleaning and a separate pump for instant 212°F hot water carpet extraction and adjustable pressure of 150 to 500 psi
- Smart circuit locator automatically locates separate lines to eliminate blown circuits
- Dump hose, 22 inch height
- Low solution filling area for easy filling