FORKLIFT REPAIR AND PREVENATIVE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN / MECHANIC
• Insure safe practices are followed in all aspects of daily activities
• Diagnose/troubleshoot mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical issues accurately
• Remove, replace, and repair major components of lift trucks, pallet trucks, sweepers/scrubbers, etc.
• Perform routine services on equipment including fluid and filter replacements
• Perform on-site repairs in the field as needed
• Maintain the premium degree of professionalism and customer satisfaction
• Detail oriented, organized, and capable of working efficiently with minimal guidance
• Ability to troubleshoot mechanical, hydraulic & electrical problems on various types of heavy equipment
• Reasonable level of computer literacy
• Impeccable verbal and written communication and customer service skills
Please email resumes to email@example.com.