EQUIPMENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
• Account/territory management, financial merchandising and prospect for new business
• Create and execute a plan to generate and maintain sales of capital material handling equipment to industrial customers
• Meet quota objectives provided by sales management
• Ability to use effective time and territory management skills
• Personal visits to customer’s applications to identify opportunities
• Effective use of direct mail, phone and electronic media to communicate with prospects and customers
• Must be able to develop and present written proposals to solve customers’ needs
• Effectively present at the customers’ location in front of a group and show the benefits of your products and services
• Execute planned sales calls
• Participate in sales training and use tools provided to educate on your own various products and services offered by the company
• Review open proposals with sales management and request management participation in customer sales calls when necessary
• Turn in complete orders to sales administration and review orders for accuracy
• Ability to demonstrate products at the customer’s location
• Coordinate with all departments sales strategies that exceed customers’ expectations
• Offer customized financing packages to meet each customer’s unique requirements
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have valid driver’s license, clean driving record and automobile insurance
• Computer programs – Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Language Skills – Intermediate: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
• Mathematical Skills – Intermediate: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Reasoning Ability – High: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instruction furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.